Scary Good Petite
A traditional cookie base haunted by peanut-buttery Reese's Pieces candies make this blend "Scary Good".
Ingredients: Reese's Pieces candies, organic unbleached flour, organic cane sugar, organic brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt.
"The Petite" jar makes 1-2 dozen cookies
Disclosure: Although this item may not contain peanuts, tree nuts, gluten, soy, dairy, or eggs, it is packaged in a facility that processes these items.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine 1 egg, 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) of softened butter, and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional) in a large bowl.
- Add contents of jar* to bowl and mix well.
- Lay heaping teaspoons of dough 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes, then enjoy!
*If brown sugar has hardened (which is natural), empty the top jar ingredients into the bowl, and heat the jar in the microwave (without the metal lid) for 15 seconds. Then use the back of a wooden or plastic spoon to break up the brown sugar and pour the remaining jar ingredients into the bowl. Do not use a metal instrument to break up the sugar, as it may crack or shatter the glass jar.
Feed your cookie addiction! Check out all of our cookie mixes here.